Note: Make sure Google can index your content under your new URLs
Eg: seopanel.in to seopanel.org
This article describes how to change the URLs of existing pages on your site with minimal impact on your Google Search results. Examples of this kind of site move include:
- URL changes from
- Domain name changes such as
example.netor merging multiple domains or hostnames
- URL paths changes:
- Review basic information about site moves. Know what to expect, and how it might affect your users and rankings. If moving from HTTP to HTTPS, review the best practices for HTTPS.
- Prepare the new site and test it thoroughly.
- Prepare a URL mapping from the current URLs to their corresponding new format.
- Start the site move by configuring the server to redirect from the old URLs to the new ones.
- Monitor the traffic on both the old and new URLs.