Logout from your linkedIn account and take the required LinkedIn page in your browser.
Right click on the button “See jobs” and copy the link like below image.
Paste link in some editor or notepad. You will get a link like below
The number after &f_C= is the company id of this page.
here the LinkedIn company Id is => 14576538
Login into your Google Analytics Account, Under the Admin select your account, select View Settings, under basic settings you will see your View ID
Video to find the Google Analytics View Id
Note: Make sure Google can index your content under your new URLs
Eg: seopanel.in to seopanel.org
This article describes how to change the URLs of existing pages on
your site with minimal impact on your Google Search results. Examples of
this kind of site move include:
- URL changes from
- Domain name changes such as
example.net or merging multiple domains or hostnames
- URL paths changes:
- Review basic information about site moves. Know what to expect, and how it might affect your users and rankings. If moving from HTTP to HTTPS, review the best practices for HTTPS.
- Prepare the new site and test it thoroughly.
- Prepare a URL mapping from the current URLs to their corresponding new format.
- Start the site move by configuring the server to redirect from the old URLs to the new ones.
- Monitor the traffic on both the old and new URLs.