Taking away the hassles of running a control panel by skipping the technical setup, SEO Panel stands out as one of the reliable and secure open-source SEO software at GoodFirms.
View SEO Panel’s GoodFirms’ profile to know more about its features and workflow.
About SEO Panel
Released in January 2010, SEO Panel is the open-source software empowering thousands of webmasters in optimizing their website. Having traversed the path from a small startup to a big international company, professionals at SEO Panel are stuck to the fundamental values that enabled them to thrive by adjusting to improve over by following an austere plan and always putting individuals over processes.
Why It Is Unique from Other SEO Software?
SEO Panel is free software released under GNU General Public License V2. Anyone can easily create and establish the required plugins for their SEO panel. It is an all-in-one-solution boosting the online stores of the clients. The software was introduced with a mission to create the best intelligence solutions for all in the digital marketing sphere and to make online competition fair and transparent. The following are the major features of the SEO Panel, enabling it to stand out amongst others:
- It holds automatic directory submission helping users to submit their websites into major directories which are free and internet paid. It is also helpful in tracking each submission status by using a submission status checker script.
- Keyword position checker enables the users in finding the search engine position of targetted keywords of your online stores in the system. One can see the daily positions of keywords in keyword position reports sections. The keyword positions can be seen in different search engines through beautiful graphs and detailed reports.
- Moreover, Google and Alexa rank checker will assist in finding google page rank and Alexa page rank of the online websites, which is later stored in the system by it.
- SEO Panel possesses Site Auditor that audits all SEO factors of each page of the sites and will give an in-depth detailed report about each of them. This report will help the professionals at SEO Panel to create XML, HTML, TEXT sitemap files of the websites for submitting it to search engines.
- Besides this, a search engine saturation checker will detect the number of tabulated pages of the websites in various search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. which is later stored in the system.
- There are Webmaster tools that will support in finding search clicks, impressions, the position of the websites & keywords. SEO Panel will obtain MOZ page rank, Domain Authority, Page Authority, and backlinks of the sites. The daily statistics of each website in detailed reports can be seen in the rank reports section.
- Page Speed Checker checker will find Desktop Speed, Mobile Speed, and Mobile Usability of our websites and stores it in the system.
- And last but not least, the backlinks checker will help in getting the backlinks of the website from different search engines.
SEO Panel also provides SEO plugins to extend the features according to the user’s requirement. Thus, backed by such astounding features SEO Panel taps into the list of top SEO software enlisted at GoodFirms.
The following review is confirming about quality services offered by SEO Panel.
seo software reviews
The users can enjoy the features of the SEO Panel free of cost and can install it on their server by learning from the resources like help guides, video guides, blogs, and case studies.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts in finding the top software delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
About the Author
Anna Stark is presently working as a Content Writer with GoodFirms – Washington D.C. based B2B Research Company, which bridges the gap between service seekers and service providers. In her current role, Anna shapes every company’s performance and key attributes into words. She firmly believes in the magic of words and equips new strategies that work, always with new ideas, something new to create, and something original to define the firm’s identity.